Want to translate the game into your native language? Not a problem!
We will translate the game using XUnity.AutoTranslator
First of all, go to github page of the program we will be using for translation and download the latest version file called XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.0.0.zip.
Next, unpack the archive into the game folder:
- …/steamapps/common/Spaceflight Simulator/Spaceflight Simulator Game
After loading we have a new file (If the file does not appear, open the properties of the folder with the game, then uncheck “Read only”).
Click on it, and then exit the running game.
Change the values in the config.
Start the game and enjoy a slightly low-quality translation, which you can change for yourself.
- …/steamapps/common/Spaceflight Simulator/Spaceflight Simulator Game/AutoTranslator/Translation/(your lang)/text/
Recommended for You
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get to BP Files for Editing
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get in Orbit Real Smooth
- Spaceflight Simulator – Official FAQ
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Get Infinite Build Area (and Some Other Stuff)
- Spaceflight Simulator – How to Clip Multiple Engines Together (with Heat-Damage Off)